learn french
Home » , , , » My First English Adventure: Starter Teacher's Book

My First English Adventure: Starter Teacher's Book

My+First+English+Adventure+Starter+Teacher%27s+Book.jpeg

My First English Adventure: Starter Teacher's Book (English Adventure) By Mady Musiol, Magaly Villarroel
Longman 2005-01-27 | 176 Pages | PDF + AUDIO (MP3s for the book ) in one rar file | 35 MB

[info.jpg]
The Teacher’s Book provides all the information you need to teach from My First English Adventure.

* Full colour interleaved book allows you to see the Pupil’s book pages and the teaching notes simultaneously
* Includes additional lesson notes and ideas for extra activities

[download+butoon.png]

DoWnLoAd FiLe or mirror or mirror

 
Copyright © 2011. Learn English . All Rights Reserved.
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template modify by Creating Website